- All our antenatal courses are run by qualified midwives or antenatal teachers with Diplomas in Antenatal Education from the University of Bedfordshire and NCT Licences to Practice.
- Each multiple birth antenatal course leader has at least two years’ experience post qualification unlike the NCT where courses could be run by a trainee.
- Twin and triplet births can come with greater complications and we keep ourselves up to date with current research and good practice guidelines.
- All course facilitators are insured and are members of professional registers. Courses are accredited by the Federation of Antenatal Teachers.
- We all have a strong interest in multiple births and have been trained to meet the extra special needs of couples expecting more than one baby. We work closely with Twins Trust to ensure couples are fully supported on their journey to being parents of twins or triplets.
We believe strongly that women and their partners should be given informed choice in order to choose the birth and style of parenting that is right for them. As mothers as well as professional teachers we aim to provide a safe, friendly environment in which to explore the challenges ahead. We enjoy our roles and look forward to helping you prepare for your parenthood journey.
If you are a qualified midwife or an antenatal teacher near Chiswick or Guildford with a minimum of two years post qualification experience and a commitment to helping couples expecting multiples please get in touch to find out about our teacher recruitment.