About Us

Twin Birth offer specialist multiple birth antenatal courses throughout the UK for couples expecting twins, triplets or more. Having a multiple birth is a different type of birth and parenting experience and we offer specialist knowledge to help you prepare for the arrival and care of your babies.

  • We have been running courses for multiple births since 2007 and we are the only antenatal course provider to be the preferred supplier for the leading multiple birth charity, Twins Trust. We are also ¬†accredited by the Federation of Antenatal Teachers.
  • All our courses are run by qualified multiple birth specialists who are either midwives or NCT teachers. Twin or triplet families are on hand to help you get a realistic picture of what to expect.
  • In 2018 96% of participants rated their multiple birth antenatal course with us as exceeding expectations. The remaining 4% rated their course as good.
  • Twins Trust help improve maternity care for twins and triplets through research, information for prospective parents and help to families in need. Please become a Twins Trust member to support their work.